Sign In | Join Free | My
Search by Category
Home > Safety Shoes >

Outsole Suede / Oxford Upper Lightweight Breathable Safety Shoes For Ladies

Categories Ladies Safety Shoes
Brand Name: WIN GE
Model Number: SGBHW-25
Certification: EN, CE,ISO
Place of Origin: China
MOQ: 1000 pairs
Price: USD
Payment Terms: T/T, L/C
Supply Ability: 10 million pairs per year
Delivery Time: 45 days after receiving deposit
Packaging Details: 1 pair/Box, 10 pairs/Carton 3500pairs/20'FT 8000pairs/40'FT
Product name: Breathable Ladies Safety Shoes
Feature: Orange Color Outsole
Upper Material: Oxford cloth with Suede leather
Application: Runner
Outsole Material: Dural PU
  • Haven't found right suppliers
  • Our buyer assistants can help you find the most suitable, 100% reliable suppliers from China.
  • And this service is free of charge.
  • we have buyer assistants who speak English, French, Spanish......and we are ready to help you anytime!
  • Submit Buying Request
    • Product Details
    • Company Profile

    Outsole Suede / Oxford Upper Lightweight Breathable Safety Shoes For Ladies

    Orange Color Outsole Suede And Oxford Upper Breathable Ladies Safety Shoes

    Product Description

    Abrasion resistance:It's common to find your sole of shoe has been abraded badly just in about one or two months. To applied in the working place , this quality is long away from good , since your safety shoes are your most sticky friend through the the work period at the day. Seeing this , we improved our shoes with excellent durablity.

    1. To follow up the latest trend, we have many stylish safety shoes to fit your liking.
    2. Adopted comfortable and soft insole, not worry about the feet get smelly.
    3. We accept 30% T/T in advance, the rest 70% before shipping . also the 100% at sight.
    4. Economic option to have for the best price with high quality.
    5. Customizable size for different requirements.
    6. Six months guarantee supports you the most steady quality caliber.
    Our service

    1. Our colleuages are at service for 12 hours in our website at can have a fluent instantaneous communication with then.And we will aslo reply your inquiry in 24 hour in case of our colleuages are off work.
    2. We have a design department here to support solving different kind of problems.They will give you professional solution to your requirement,and hand it as fast as it could be to delivery to you.
    3. We charge no cost for molding a sample for your demand,then it will be expressing to your side when it's done.The express fee would be on you
    4. When the whole production has been done,we will glad to have your visitation and pick you up at the airpor. If it's indispensable we can send you a bussiness invitation to help you to get the Chinese Visa.
    5. 6 months quality guarantee will be available since the date the loaded ship has departured from China to your country.
    Competitve advantage
    1.Our company was established in 2007.Seeing that we have offered so many solutions,we are confident at solving troublesome problems.
    2.You can get OEM and ODM both available in our factory.We can skillfully make your according to your designs.Our experts will work on your designs and get you the desirable results.
    3.Our factory have been built for 11 years.Thanks to those priceless expreriences we have now set up a excellent quality frame.
    4.A very quick sample molding can be made wthin one week if you are in hurry.
    5.We aslo have various types of products,including casual shoes,sport shoes,sandals,slippers.we are glad to help if you are in need of different demands.
    6.Our safety shoes reached more than 20 countries outside the world.


    TypeBreathable Ladies Safety Shoes
    LiningBreathable mesh
    InsoleImpact absorbing insole
    UpperSuede leather
    FeatureOxford cloth with Suede leather
    FunctionsAbrasion resistance
    Quanlity Guarantee6 months after shipping

    Detail image

    Quality Outsole Suede / Oxford Upper Lightweight Breathable Safety Shoes For Ladies for sale
    Send your message to this supplier
    Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
    Inquiry Cart 0