LHN pin mill delivers the materials from top feeding device to the
crushing chamber of main engine. There are two clutch plates
mounted with evenly distributed pin bar in the crushing chamber.
And also the two clutch plates run at high speed in opposite
direction and the highest relative velocity is 250m/s. Then, the
materials impact the pin bar at extremely high speed. In addition,
the air turbulence effect will also facilitate the high-velocity
impact among particles. Finally, LHN pin mill can meet the fineness
requirement of finished products by adjusting the rotational speed
of clutch plate.
1. LHN pin mill can use the pin bars with different structures
according to the properties of materials.
2. After the special wear-resisting processing, the pin bar has
long service life.
3. LHN pin mill can selectively use the one-way clutch plate or
two-way clutch plate according to the material processing fineness.
4. LHN pin mill adopts the double quick-opening structure, which is
convenient for cleaning.
5. LHN pin mill uses the clutch drive that is of high
energy-conversion efficiency. And also, the sealing designed
bearing has the advantages of reliability and long service life.
6. It can process the materials whose Mons' hardness scale is less
than 3.5 materials. The processing fineness is adjustable and the
size of finished product can be 20um below.
1. LHN pin mill is the best choice for processing the oily
materials, viscous materials, heat-sensitive materials and various
① it can process cocoa beans crushing, condiments, traditional
Chinese medicines and various other food and medicine materials.
② it is used for processing chemical materials with high stickiness
such as dyes, paints, and so on.
2. LHN pin mill can be injected with the liquid nitrogen or cold
air to smash the strong-toughness materials such as Nylon, rubber,
and various other materials.
|Model Technical parameters||LHN-15||LHN-30||LHN-60||LHN-110|
|Size of feeding materials (mm)||≤5||≤5||≤5||≤5|
|Production capacity (Kg/h)||100-500||200-1000||400-2000||800-4000|
|Main motor power (KW)||2×7.5||2×15||2×30||2×55|
Flow Chart I
1. Pin mill 2. Cyclonic collector 3. Pulsed dust collector 4.
Induced draft fan
Flow Chart II
|1. Pin mill|
3. Cyclonic collector
|4. Pulsed dust collector|
5. Induced draft fan