Firstly, the LHQ classifying micronizer delivers the materials from
feeding device to the crushing chamber. The material is smashed
through severe friction, shearing and extrusion of high-speed
rotor. Then, through the classifier, these materials will be
divided into fines and coarse material. Finally, the fines directly
enter into the collection system as finished products. And the
coarse material will be smashed again after being recovered through
the distributing recovery device.
1. LHQ classifying micronizer is featured with the innovative
classifying integration structure, which has the advantages of few
moving parts, easy maintenance, low energy consumption and high
crushing and classifying efficiency.
2. The crushing parts featured with long service life use the new
composite wear-resistant materials. Processing the materials whose
Mons' hardness scale is less than 5 is pollution-free.
3. The innovative distributing circulation device is more suitable
for superfinely grinding the materials of light specific gravity or
in powdery shape.
4. LHQ classifying micronizer has the characteristics of
quick-opening structure, which is convenient for washing.
5. LHQ classifying micronizer has the diversified crushing
structure, and is ideal for particle shaping.
6. LHQ classifying micronizer can meet the fineness requirement of
finished product through adjusting the rotational speed of grinder
and air volume.
LHQ classifying micronizer is widely used to process chemical
materials, electronic material, food, cosmetics, and various other
Flow Chart I
1. Classifying superfining 2. Pulsed dust collector 3. Induced
Flow Chart II
1. Classifying superfining 2. Cyclonic collector 3. Pulsed dust
collector 4. Induced draft fan