Yellow Polyaluminium Chloride For Drinking Water Treatment
Brief Introduction of Yellow Polyaluminium Chloride-Spray Drying
- CAS No.:1327-41-9 EINECS No.:215-477-2 MF:【AL2(OH)LnCL6-n】
- The product is easy to be melt when it is exposed in the air.
- Strong electric neutralization of colloidal substance in water.
- The hydrolysate have the good adsorption bridging function for
suspended solids in water.
- Selective adsorption of soluble substances.
- Effectively remove the color matter or chromaticness SS, COD, BOD
and arsenic, mercury and other heavy metal ions of the water.
Main Application Fields
- Drinking Water Treatment
- Wastewater Treatment
Solid PAC Index
PH value(1% water solution)
Iron content (Fe)%≤
Arsenic content(As)% ≤
Plambum content(Pb)% ≤
Cadmium content(Cd)% ≤
Hydragyrum content(Hg)% ≤
Hexavalent chromium(Cr+6) ≤
Note:OEM can be provided.
- Products should be added after it dissolves in water. Dilution
ratio generally : Solid 2%~20% products (in weight percentages)
- Dosage for the product in general : 1~15 grams per ton, the
specific dosage on the basis of the user’s stir and productive test
- The product can not be mixed with other chemicals kept.
- Expiration Date is 2 years; should be stored in airy and dry place.
- The availability won’t be changed after the product is affected by
- Be packed in polypropylene woven bag with plastic liner, 25kg/bag
- High Effect on low temperature.
- High Effect on low turbidity.
- Dosage is smaller than that of other flocculants.
- Lower Treatment Cost—decrease by 20%-80% fee than other inorganic
- Quick formation of flocculant (especially at low temperature) with
big size and rapid precipitation service life of cellular filter of
- Wide range of pH value (5−9), and can reduce the pH value and
basicity after processing.
- Higher basicity, lower corrosive, easy for operation, and long-term
use of non-occlusion.
- Wide adaptability to the waters at different temperatures and at
Polyaluminium Chloride Application Fields
1. Purification of river water, Lake water, reservoir water and
2. Purification of Industrial waste water and Industry recycling
3. Purification of the city sewage treatment.
4. Recycling of waste residue and useful substances in industrial
wastewater, and promote the settlement of pulverized coal’s
sedimentation in the coal washing wastewater, recycling of starch
in the starch industry.
5. Purification of various industrial wastewater treatment, printing
and dyeing wastewater, leather wastewater, containing fluorine
wastewater, heavy metal wastewater, oily wastewater, papermaking
wastewater, coal washing waste water, mine waste water, brewery
wastewater, metallurgical wastewater, meat processing wastewater
and sewage treatment.
6. Refining of pharmaceuticals and sugar.
7.Casting. 8.Cloth crease-resist.
9. Catalyst carrier.
10. Cement quick solidifying.
11. Cosmetics raw materials etc.