Electric Vertical Multistage Centrifugal Pump , Cast Iron Water
The CDLF vertical multistage centrifugal pump adopts China's
advanced technology. The CDLF series stainless steel vertical
multistage centrifugal pump is a non-self-priming centrifugal pump.
It optimizes the mechanical seal structure and adopts a novel set
of unique structure that can be transported. A variety of media
from tap water to industrial liquids, suitable for different
temperatures, flow rates and pressure ranges, as well as mildly
Model: CDLF type Flow: 1-22 (m3/h)
Head: 6-232 (m)
|Item||Vertical multistage centrifugal pump|
|Size||Light , small|
|Character||High pressure, multistage|
|Usage||Irrigation, high lift and boiler feed|
|Standard or Non||Standard|
|Feature||<180 degree C, high pressure|
1. vertical structure, the inlet and outlet flange are in a line,
compact structure and saving space, easy to maintain.
2. mechanical seal, it is safe to install and maintain;
3. motor shaft and the pump shaft linked directly by a coupler;
4. ss304 material adopted for the water flow parts, won’t pollute
the medium transported;
5. durable and beautiful
6. low noise and standard design for wide use.
7.motor:protection class:IP55,insulation class:F
Water supply: water plant filtration and transportation, water
plant district water supply, supercharged supercharged, high-rise
Industrial pressurization: process water system, cleaning system,
high pressure flushing system, fire fighting system.
Industrial liquid transport: cooling and air conditioning systems,
boiler feed water and condensing systems, machine tool packages,
and acidic and alkaline media delivery.
Water treatment: water treatment systems for ultrafiltration
systems, reverse osmosis systems, distillation systems, separators
and swimming pools.
Irrigation: irrigation, sprinkler irrigation, drip irrigation.
- Its biggest advantage is the advanced design, high efficiency and
high energy saving of the hydraulic model.
- The internal impeller of the pump, the pump casing and its main
fittings are formed by stainless steel stamping, the flow passage
is particularly smooth, and the bearing bush and bushing are made
of hard alloy, which has a super long service life and avoids
- The shaft seal is made of wear-resistant mechanical seal and has no
leakage. The motor adopts Y2 lead shell, imported bearings, and
insulation class F.
- The pump runs smoothly, low noise, reliable quality, beautiful
appearance, small size, light weight and convenient transportation.
- It is an ideal green, environmentally friendly and energy-saving
1. CDLF vertical multistage centrifugal pump adopts excellent
hydraulic model and advanced manufacturing process to greatly
improve the performance and service life of the pump.
2. CDLF multi-stage centrifugal pump can improve the reliability of
pump operation and the temperature of the conveying medium because
the shaft seal is made of mechanical seal of cemented carbide and
3. The overcurrent part of the CDLF vertical multistage centrifugal
pump is stamped and welded by stainless steel plate, which makes
the pump suitable for mild corrosive media.
4. The CDLF vertical multistage centrifugal pump has compact
structure, small volume, light weight, low noise, remarkable energy
saving effect and convenient maintenance.
5. The water inlet and outlet of the CDLF centrifugal pump are
located on the same horizontal line of the pump base and can be
directly used in the pipeline.
6. The CDLF multi-stage centrifugal pump adopts standard motor, and
the user can conveniently equip the motor as needed.
7. It can be equipped with intelligent protector according to the
needs of users to effectively protect the pump from dry running,
phase loss and overload.
CDLF vertical multistage centrifugal pump maintenance, start and
Maintenance of CDLF vertical stainless steel multistage centrifugal
1. Before starting the vertical multistage centrifugal pump, it is
necessary to find out that the pump is not powered and the pump
cannot be started suddenly.
2. The bearings and shaft seals of the light multi-stage
centrifugal pump are maintenance-free. If the pump does not need to
be drained for a long time, remove one of the coupling guards and
inject a few drops of silicone oil onto the shaft between the pump
head and the coupling. This will keep the shaft sealing surface
3. When attaching the coupling guards, be aware that they are
vertically centered in the notch of the pump head.
CDLF vertical stainless steel multistage centrifugal pump motor
4. No maintenance is required for motors that do not have a
lubrication nozzle. Motors with grease nipples are lubricated with
high-temperature lithium-based grease.
5. If the light multi-stage centrifugal pump is suspended for a
long time, it is recommended to clean and lubricate the pump and
motor once it is left unused.
6. When the pump is not in use during frost, the water should be
drained to prevent damage and cracking. Loosen the vent screw on
the pump head and remove the drain plug on the base to drain the
pump. After the water is drained, the removed parts should be
reinstalled or kept in a safe place.
Starting and stopping frequency of CDLF vertical stainless steel
multistage centrifugal pump:
For motors with a vertical multistage centrifugal pump with a power
of less than 4 kW, the number of starts must not exceed 100 per
hour. The number of other motor starts must not exceed 20 times per