Inconel 825 for Heat Exchanger
INQUIRY DETAILS *
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to Google+Share to PinterestShare to DeliciousShare to DiggShare to Share to Share to ...
Inconel 825 Steel Parts:
Standard: UNS NO8825 /DIN 2.4858
Incoloy 825 Chemical composition:
Incoloy 825 Physical properties
Incoloy 825 Alloy mi nimum mechanical properties in the room
R P0. 2N/mm
A 5 %
Characteristic as below :
1. Good stress corrosion cracking resistance performance
2. Good resistance for pitting and crevice corrosion performance
3. Good anti-oxidation and non-oxidzing heat acid performance
4. Good mechanical performance in both room temperature and up to
5. Have the pressure vessel authenticate when manufacture
temperature up to 450°C
Incoloy 825 Metallurgical structure:
825 is the face-centered cubic lattice structure.
Incoloy 825 Corrosion resistance
825 is an all-purpose project alloy, have good corrosion resistance
of the acid and alkali metal property in both oxidation and
reduction environments. High nickel content made it with effective
stress corrosion cracking resistance performance. 825 have
excellent corrosion resistance in different kinds of media, such as
sulfuric acid, phosphoric acid, nitric acid and organic acid,
alkali metal such as sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide, and
hydrochloric acid. A variety of media corrosion of nuclear-burning
dissolver show 825 high integrated prpperty, like sulfuric acid,
nitric acid and potassium hydroxide are all dealing in a same
Incoloy 825 Application field:
825 widely use in many kinds of industry field that the working
temperature no more than 550°C.
Incoloy 825 Typical application field:
1. Sulfuric acid factory usage for heating pipe, container,
basket,chain and so on.
2. Cooling heat exchanger, marine product pipeline system and gas
pipeline of acidic environment.
3. Heat exchanger, steam machine, washing, impregnation pipe, etc.
for phosphoric acid produce
4. Oil refining in the air heat exchanger
5. Food project
6. Chemical process
7. Application of high pressure oxygen flam-retardant alloyPrevious: Customerised Forged ShaftsNext: Inconel 718 for Steam Turbine